Monday 21 May 2012

My kids....

When I started working with kids, I did it because I loved kids. At the time I had no children of my own. Little did I know what I was in for!

Now, a mum of a goregous boy, Hamza and a therapist that prides myself in the treatment of kids, I have never felt more alive!



Treating kids is not like treating adults. As much as I enjoy seeing my orthopaedic and neuro patients, the treatment of kids is just different!
Each day is a challenge, each session is a playground and each child is a son or daughter to me.

It has amazed me how my simple therpay can help these kids not only with their muscles and posture but I have seen, how through exercise, their self esteem, confidence, concentration and even speech is improved!

I take everyday to admire and be amazed by the parents of these truly special kids! No amount of therapy would do any good if not for the perseverance, hardwork and dedication of the parents.

I have proven to myself that exercise in any form can help your child, today, be it physically, emotionally or mentally!


No comments:

Post a Comment